• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problem with the pay

Community Beginner ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm from Argentina. I paid the annual subscription of monthly payment, and with my exchange currency the price is 387 Argentinian Pesos. But recently (few days ago) the government imposed a tax of the 30% to the paids in U$D, and I don't really know if that tax applies to this. Anyway, I also realized that, because the pandemic situation, I don't have too much work to do with the program, so I don't using it that much. So, I want to cancel the subscription for that two reasons, and when I go to settings to make this change, I see that I have to pay 2128,50 Argentinian Pesos to make this cancellation. And I can't pay this (I mean, I barely can pay 387 Argentinian Pesos), I want to know if there is a way to cancel without pay that (by the way, the first time I paid was August 27th, less than a month ago, it's not a long time ago). Any answer is welcome.
PS: Can I write in spanish, or there is a spanish forum for things like this? Thanks for reading.

Edit: I don't expect a refund or anything like that. I just want to cancel the subscription so I don't pay anymore.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Sep 21, 2020 Sep 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Cancellation fees is mentioned in the subscription terms, so by default that is the norm and will have to be paid. However, I would suggest you talk to the support guys and explain your situation. Adobe has been helping out people during the pandemic so there is no harm trying and see the best that can be done for your condition. Login to your account and navigate to the URL below. Make sure that the browser has cookies enabled, and all script blockers are disabled.
https://helpx.adobe.com/contact.html
Click on the chat icon on the bottom right, and type AGENT to avoid bots and talk to a human.
Also, be mindful of answering anyone who sends you a private message. See the following for more information about scammers
https://tinyurl.com/y7cfrr7y
-Manan

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines