Highlighted

Problem with tool eraser

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with the eraser. When I want to use a special shape my eraser turns into a brush. So I cannot erase with the shape of my choice. Can you help me ? thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problem with tool eraser

New Here ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I have a problem with the eraser. When I want to use a special shape my eraser turns into a brush. So I cannot erase with the shape of my choice. Can you help me ? thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 28, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I moved your post over from the poorly named "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
Sep 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

An eraser is a brush, you can choose any brush with it. If you have a shape brush, you should be able to use it with the eraser tool. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been using photoshop for over 10 years and yes your answer is true. But unfortunately on my Photoshop version I have a bug. My eraser turns into a brush once I select a shape that is not in the "general shape" part. The bug comes from photoshop? It is a paid version not a cracked version.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0
New Here ,
Oct 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 01, 2020 0