• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PROBLEMA COM O PHOTOSHOP

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Salvei um arquivo na nuvem e não consigo mais abrir, Já reinstalei o programa, já procurei suporte e nada!!!! Não atendem telefone, não solucionam via atendimento. Uma verdadeira bosta!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Adobe is shut down this week (June 29 - July 3). I used Google Translate on the text from the image of the error message which says, "It was not possible to open POSTER.psdc because the file cannot be shared with this version of Photoshop." It looks like your version should support cloud documents. I didn't find this issue on feedback.photoshop.com (you could post it there, too. It helps if you include which OS and which version of Photoshop you're using and any other details you can provide), but when people couldn't open regular Photoshop documents, it was recommended that they try restoring their preferences.  I also looked at Known issues in Photoshop for Cloud documents. They don't exactly fit your issue either, but you could try updating Creative Cloud sync (steps are under Solution on this page) or the troubleshooting options on the Solve Photoshop cloud document errors page.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines