• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problema con il bianco

New Here ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

quando lavoro in bianco e nero i bianchi mi risultano seppiati, ho pensato subito alla scheda video 

però ho notato che in camera raw il problema non si presenta, trasformando l'immagine in b/n in cameraR tutto funziona regolarmente quando la apro in PS tutti i bianchi diventano seppiati, se salvo l'immagine e la apro al di fuori di PS tutto risulta regolare (non seppiato) e con i grigi giusti. Anche le icone dei canali non mi restituiscono un grigio ma tendono sempre al giallo. Come risolvo, qualcuno può aiutarmi?
grazie

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 29, 2021 Apr 29, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when I work in black and white the whites are sepia to me, I immediately thought about the video card however I noticed that in camera raw the problem does not arise, transforming the image in b / w in cameraR everything works regularly when I open it in PS all whites become sepia, if I save the image and open it outside of PS everything is regular (not sepia) and with the right grays. Even the icons of the channels do not give me back a gray but always tend to yellow. How do I solve, can someone help me? thank you

grazie

By @Francesco5C46

I'm going to tag our @D Fosse  who will give you much better answer to this than me.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 30, 2021 Apr 30, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is a classic, I don't even need to translate it. It's a monitor profile with the wrong white point - in other words, a broken monitor profile.

These bad profiles come from the monitor/laptop manufacturers, and get distributed through Windows Update. People don't even know what hit them.

The fix is a calibrator to make a new, healthy profile.

If you don't have a calibrator, you need to use a generic profile that isn't too far off the native response of the display. Usually that's sRGB IEC61966-2.1. If it's a wide gamut monitor, Adobe RGB or DCI-P3 respectively.

After changing monitor profile in the system, relaunch Photoshop. It loads whatever profile it gets from the operating system, at application startup.

Displayprofile_50_1.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Dag does this work with multiple screens?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

It does, Windows has no problems keeping track of profiles for multiple screens. Just click the rolldown on the top to get the screen you want.

As for Photoshop, it just loads whatever profile it gets from the OS for that screen, whether that is a calibrator profile or a system one. It doesn't have any opinions one way or the other 😉

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines