• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas al abrir una imagen en Photoshop 2021 on Windows 10

New Here ,
Mar 24, 2021 Mar 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, alguin sabe lo que sucede con PS, abro un imagen y se me cierra automáticamente, Adobe me da una "soluccion" pero la opciones que me sugieren no aparecen habilitadas, le agradezco cualquier ayuda

Gracias!

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind sharing the exact version of Photoshop you're using? Please ensure you have all available Windows updates installed on the computer along with the latest version of Photoshop (22.3).

Are you able to launch Photoshop without opening an image? If yes, you can try disabling the option to Use Graphics Processor from Photoshop by going to Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit & relaunch Photoshop to check if that helps. If it helps, you can check out the steps suggested here: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/troubleshoot-gpu-graphics-card.html

Please let us know if it helps!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hola, tengo el mismo problema. Al tratar de abrir una imágen Raw no la abre y ya no puedo ni siquiera cerrar el programa. Lo tengo que cerrar desde el administrador de tareas. 

Hice todo lo que sugieren en Adobe y no se soluciona. 

Alguien sabe como se soluciona?

gracias!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 23, 2023 Feb 23, 2023

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

En mi caso solo desactivé estas opciones, así lo solucioné:

ANTONIO28558922152i_1-1677172348953.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines