Highlighted

PROBLEMAS COM A FERRAMENTA INCLINAÇÃO TILT-SHIFT

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, someone here is using the TILT-SHIFT SLOPE feature and it stops and crashes all of Photoshop when used having to restart it every time this happens, but it solves nothing? I already have this problem for 6 days, I've done the Photoshop update, already updated the drivers of my Notebook and nothing to end this problem! And the funniest thing is that it has almost all the features of "Blur Gallery", because I work with image manipulation and whenever I use some of these features of Blur Gallery it crashes ALL Photoshop. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I already await answer !!!

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Topics

Account management, Activation, Billing, CC FAQ, Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Exchange, Feature request, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PROBLEMAS COM A FERRAMENTA INCLINAÇÃO TILT-SHIFT

New Here ,
Dec 15, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, someone here is using the TILT-SHIFT SLOPE feature and it stops and crashes all of Photoshop when used having to restart it every time this happens, but it solves nothing? I already have this problem for 6 days, I've done the Photoshop update, already updated the drivers of my Notebook and nothing to end this problem! And the funniest thing is that it has almost all the features of "Blur Gallery", because I work with image manipulation and whenever I use some of these features of Blur Gallery it crashes ALL Photoshop. Can anyone tell me why this is happening? I already await answer !!!

[Moving from generic Start/Help forum to the specific Program forum... Mod]
[To find a forum for your program please start at https://community.adobe.com/]

Topics

Account management, Activation, Billing, CC FAQ, Cloud storage web assets, Collaboration, Creative Cloud, Exchange, Feature request, File sync, Installation, Libraries, New user

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Have something to add?