• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas con la pantalla de Photoshop / Problems with the Photoshop screen

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buenas, tengo problemas con la pantalla de Photoshop, la líneas de las ventanas flotantes no se terminan y tampoco puedo ver la barra de Menú de la parte de arriba, incluyendo los botones de minimizar, maximizar y cerrar como verán en la foto adjunta. Los botones si fucionan pero la interfaz no se puede visualizar bien.

Captura de pantalla (35).png

---------------------------------

Hello, I have problems with the Photoshop screen, the lines of the floating windows are not finished and I can’t see the Menu bar at the top, including the buttons to minimize, maximize and close as you will see in the photo. The buttons do fudle but the interface can not be visualized well.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does turning off »Use Graphics Processor« in the Performance Preferences (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings) and restarting Photoshop have any bearing on the issue? 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 24, 2021 Feb 24, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for your answer, I try to check in again but unfortunately I think it's more for my laptop settings. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines