• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemas de color

New Here ,
Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Cuando estoy trabajando una imagen en Photoshop, si le doy a Vista --> Ajustes de prueba --> Monitor RGB, en la imagen cambia el contraste y algo los colores. Son los mismos cambios que se producen si visualizo la imagen en Windows. No sé qué estará causando el problema o conflicto. Tengo el monitor calibrado con XRite.

Translated by Google (Neil Barstow colourmanagement.net)

When I'm working on an image in Photoshop, if I give Vista -> Test Settings -> RGB Monitor, the image changes the contrast and the colors somewhat. They are the same changes that occur if I view the image in Windows. I don't know what is causing the problem or conflict. I have the monitor calibrated with XRite.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Aug 05, 2020 Aug 05, 2020

So you are saying that the viewer, in this case Firefox is not using colour management on your facebook image.

Is Facebook maintaining or stripping the profile? You should be able to find out by downloading the image and seeing if the profile is still embedded.

Firefox should use embedded profiles, but needs to be set to use sRGB if no profile is embedded. To do that :

Type in about:config to the Firefox address bar

Ignore the warning
type gfx to see the relevant section

Make sure gfx.color_man

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

By setting proof colours to Monitor RGB and using View > Proof colours then you are effectively switching off Color Management. So you would expect to see a change.

Viewing the image in Windows, using a non color managed viewer will also switch off colour management , so you will see the same effect.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

El perfil del documento (mi imagen) es sRGB IEC6 1966-2.1

El problema es que una vez que guardo la imagen con el perfil sRGB y todo correctamente, al publicarla en Facebook con Firefox (todo actualizado y correctamente) no se ve como en Photoshop y se ve igual que al probarla en Vista --> Ajustes de prueba --> Monitor RGB

No me ocurre en otras webs como 500px, Flickr ó 1X.com, sólo en Facebook

The document profile (my image) is sRGB IEC6 1966-2.1
The problem is that once I save the image with the sRGB profile and everything correctly, when I publish it to Facebook with Firefox (everything updated and correctly) it doesn't look like Photoshop and it looks the same as when I tried it in Vista -> Settings test -> RGB Monitor
It doesn't happen to me on other websites like 500px, Flickr or 1X.com, only on Facebook

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Y sólo ocurre desde hace un par de meses; antes no daba problema

translated by google (Neil Barstow colourmanagement.net)

And it only happened for a couple of months; before it was no problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Parece como si hubiera algún conflicto con la Administración del color en Windows...

It seems like there is some conflict with Color Management in Windows ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So you are saying that the viewer, in this case Firefox is not using colour management on your facebook image.

Is Facebook maintaining or stripping the profile? You should be able to find out by downloading the image and seeing if the profile is still embedded.

Firefox should use embedded profiles, but needs to be set to use sRGB if no profile is embedded. To do that :

Type in about:config to the Firefox address bar

Ignore the warning
type gfx to see the relevant section

Make sure gfx.color_management.mode is set to 1

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

davescm acabo de hacer lo que me ha comentado y se ha solucionado el problema. No imagina los 2 meses que he pasado consultando y buscando tratando de solucionar el problema sin haberlo conseguido, consultado a muchos "entendidos" sin resultado.

Estuve probando algunos ajustes parecidos a los que me ha dicho, pero no fueron los correctas.

Sin embargo, al cambiar el ajuste que me ha dicho se ha solucionado.

Estoy enormemente agradecido a la solución que me ha dado; por fin se ha solucionado el problema y puedo seguir trabajando y estudiando. Muchísimas gracias y muy agradecido.

Thank you so much, thank you mate.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You're welcome 🙂

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a lot, thank you so much !!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Aunque veo que el problema sólo se corrige en mi PC, porque si voy a otro ordenador que no tenga Firefox configurado del mismo modo, sigue el mismo problema.

Quiero decir que aunque yo configure bien Firefox, sólo se soluciona el problema en mi ordenador; no se soluciona la publicación para todo el que la vea en otros ordenadores (si no tienen configurado Firefox del mismo modo).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

From your description, it sounds like Facebook is stripping the ICC profile from the image (assuming that you did export by converting to sRGB and checked Embed Color Profile).

That is why the Firefox change helped. It changes the way images without a profile are handled. 

When sending to the web, all you can do is ensure that the image is converted to sRGB and the profile is embeded in the image. Beyond that, it is out of your control.

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Así es; aunque me resulta extraño ya que el problema sólo ocurre desde principios de junio hasta ahora.

No sé a qué será debido y he buscado y leído mucho sobre el tema. Leí que la actualización de Windows Update de mayo producía alguna incompatibilidad con las tarjetas gráficas NVidia. No sé si habrá tenido algo que ver, o simplemente es el problema de Facebook. Pero me resulta todo muy extraño. Llevo años trabajando y publicando todo correctamente en sRGB e incrustando el perfil de color; y todo correcto. Desde junio comenzó el problema. Muchas gracias por tu atención davescm, Muy agradecido.

Thank you mate; thank you so much

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Aug 06, 2020 Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I added a couple of Google translates here because English speakers may like to see Dave's solution

I hope this helps

neil barstow, colourmanagement.net :: adobe forum volunteer

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines