Problemas para abrir Photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Feb 03, 2021 Feb 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No puedo abrir Photoshop 2021 porque me sale este cartel: No se ha podido inicializar Photoshop porque se ha encontrado un final de archivo inesperado.

Cómo se soluciona. Gracias

Views

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've moved this from the Using the Community forum (which is the forum for issues using the forums) to thePhotoshop forum so that proper help can be offered.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Community Professional ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Does this happen when opening a document in Photoshop? It sounds like the document itself is corrupted. Hopefully, you have some redundancy tools in place like System Restore in Windows or Time Machine on Mac. Otherwise, you've just learned a hard lesson.  😞

In the future, for mission-critical documents, stagger your saves; "My Document 1," "My Document 2," etc. That way, if a document becomes corrupted, you can refer to an earlier save.

translate

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
community guidelines