• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problemi utilizzando maschere di livello

New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Buona sera.  Ho installata nel pc photoshop 2020 versione 21.2.3.308. Ho riscontrato da qualche giorno alcuni problemi durante l'utilizzo delle maschere. 

In pratica ogni volta che applico una maschera di livello ad un  livello, disegnando sia sul livello che sulla maschera, ogni volta che tocco e stacco la penna dalla tavoletta grafica  la sagoma della punta del pennello per un attimo diviene una freccia. Se faccio due tocchi veloci ed il secondo non stacco la punta dalla tavoletta grafica il cursore rimane una freccia fintanto che non stacco la punta.  questo problema si verifica solo nei livelli con  maschere di livello.  

Questo problema ha cominciato a verificarsi dopo avere attaccato ed installato i driver della wacom cintiq da poco acquistata.  Ma si presentano ora anche utilizzando la vecchia intous. Mentre prima di installare i driver della cintiq tutto funzionava bene. Inoltre utilizzando photoshop 2019 versione 20.0.10 il problema non si presenta.

Non ho provato ad aggiornare photoshop a causa di problemi e contrasti tra photoshop e la scheda grafica che creavano fastidiosi sfarfalii quando ancora utilizzavo la intous.

Il mio primo dubbio e che sia una questione di driver e contrasti ma non saprei. Se qualcuno può aiutarmi ho a riscontrato il mio stesso problema ed è riuscito a risolvere , mi salverebbe e ne sarei grato. 

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020 Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Good evening. I have installed photoshop 2020 version 21.2.3.308 on the pc. For a few days I have encountered some problems while using the masks.

In practice, every time I apply a layer mask to a layer, drawing both on the layer and on the mask, every time I touch and detach the pen from the tablet, the outline of the brush tip becomes an arrow for a moment. If I make two quick touches and the second one does not detach the tip from the graphics tablet, the cursor remains an arrow until I detach the tip. this problem occurs only on layers with layer masks.

This problem started to occur after I attached and installed the newly purchased wacom cintiq drivers. But now they also appear using the old intous. While before installing the cintiq drivers everything worked fine. Also using photoshop 2019 version 20.0.10 the problem does not arise.

I have not tried to update photoshop due to problems and contrasts between photoshop and the graphics card that created annoying flickering when I was still using the intous.

My first doubt is that it is a question of drivers and contrasts but I don't know. If anyone can help me I encountered the same problem as mine and managed to solve it, it would save me and I would be grateful.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines