Highlighted

Problems 21.2

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must roll back to 21.1. Someone else have problems with 21.2 version and layer blending modes?

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems 21.2

Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I must roll back to 21.1. Someone else have problems with 21.2 version and layer blending modes?

Topics

Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 16, 2020 1
Adobe Community Professional ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

You can roll back to version 21.1.3 via the creative cloud app, what exact issues are you having with the blend modes, I had to roll back to 21.1.3 because 21.2 wasn't detecting my GPU which works fine with 21.1.3

image1.jpg

image2.png

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 3
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for my english. I know how roll back, i ask if other people have my same problem with layers blending

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What exact problem are you having with Blending modes?

Have you tried checking "Legacy Compositing" in Preferences Performance to see if that makes a difference?

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had a problem with layers as well. I duplicated a layer. Made a stroke with a brush on the new layer. Reduced opacity of new layer and nudged the layer a bit to the right. A little brush stroke appeared on the background layer, on which I didn't paint anything.

This issue seems to be fixed. I opened Legacy Compositing which was checked, and unchecked it!

Bug gone

Thanks.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 1
LEGEND ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

»This issue seems to be fixed. I opened Legacy Compositing which was checked, and unchecked it!

Bug gone«

Now one can only hope that the bug/s that made using »Legacy Compositing« necessary have been fixed … 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Untitled-1.jpg

this is the problem

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've just tried a frequency separation here and it all works correctly. If you re-install, try "legacy compositing" and see if that corrects your issue

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 2
Community Beginner ,
Jun 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not works. Same issue. ( windows system )

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 16, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I am having issues as well. I had to go back to the 21.1.3 because 21.2 was kinda glitchy, that is the best word to describe whatever was happening.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0