Highlighted

Problems fixed and then they return. Why?

Participant ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I documented a lot of problems in Photoshop a few weeks ago. To my surprise before I could post the problems here, the problems all disappeared. That is they disappeared with the update 2 versions ago. Now the latest update brought one of the problems back. Why does this happen? I don't understand Adobe's need for changing things for the worse. Example: The hardness indication within a cursor for like the Paintbrush or the Selection tool went missing until the previous update, when all the problems suddenly were fixed. Then the most recent update shows up and the hardness indication is gone AGAIN! Why?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems fixed and then they return. Why?

Participant ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I documented a lot of problems in Photoshop a few weeks ago. To my surprise before I could post the problems here, the problems all disappeared. That is they disappeared with the update 2 versions ago. Now the latest update brought one of the problems back. Why does this happen? I don't understand Adobe's need for changing things for the worse. Example: The hardness indication within a cursor for like the Paintbrush or the Selection tool went missing until the previous update, when all the problems suddenly were fixed. Then the most recent update shows up and the hardness indication is gone AGAIN! Why?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 19, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Maybe tied to Covid 19.

Seriously the Photoshop team is so eager to publish new versions that they forget quality process… Also  a few celebrations in India these days may have impacted the dev…

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Regarding the hardness indicator, can you please elaborate as I just tested running the latest version and it seems to be functioning as the previous version. Perhaps I am missing something.

warmly/j

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0
MTerrien LATEST
Participant ,
Nov 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Example: The cursor for the Brush Tool, Spot Healing Brush and the Quick Selection Tool are all circles when used. Within the circle when changing size or hardness is a red color that shows the hardness. That's what's missing. It was missing along with some other problems weeks ago like the Spot Healing Brush was leaving artifact circles where ever I used it.. Then an update came in and everything was fixed. The latest update came and the hardness indication on all the tools is gone again. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 22, 2020 0