Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems of UI text size with Photoshop

Community Beginner ,
Jun 30, 2020 Jun 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello community, 

I have a problem regarding the UI text size of Photoshop. i just bought a new laptop, a Acer with a resolution of 1980 x 1080 pixels with a screen size of 15"6. The thing is that I installed Photoshop and at first, the size of the text of the menus in general were looking smaller than my old laptop which also was 15"6 but with a reduced resolution of 1366x768. So since my old laptopt wasn't HD 1080, Photoshop could handle and show the texts correctly.

Now that is HD, I am dealing with text size problems (user interface text). I managed to make the text a little bit bigger but the major problem is when I enter small windows, like for example when I open Camera Raw Filter. There is a difference size of text between the normal panels and menus of Photoshop and the "small windows" such as Camera Raw. The text in Camera Raw Filter and other 'under window' is very small and I don't know how to make it the same everywhere. 

In 1366x768 resolution screen, everything was good. Of course setting up the screen to that resolution instead of 1980x1080 would fix the problem, but I would lose the HD resolution from my new laptop. 

Can somebody help me with that ?screenscreen

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Jul 08, 2020 Jul 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Do you use a High PPI resolution display. If so you need to use a version of Photoshop that is version 20.1 or newer and configure Photoshop UI scaling well. With Old version of  Photoshop and old operating system there will be issues.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines