• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems printing from PS 2021, v 22.3

New Here ,
Apr 04, 2021 Apr 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Problems printing from PS 2021, v 22.3 Hello dear forum friends, First of all, I wish all forum members and the creators a happy Easter. Today I noticed that my printer (EPSON R 3000) can no longer be started from the new version Photoshop 22.3. If I want to print a file, so press Ctrl + P as usual, Photoshop will exit. The same thing happens with a second printer of mine. If I load the same file into the previous version 2020 v21.2.6 and press Ctrl + P, the printer driver opens as usual and printing starts without any problems. Does anyone have any advice or know why the printer from the latest version Photoshop 22.3 cannot be controlled and leads to the program crash? Thank you very much for your efforts __________________ Best regards Dieter

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

It appears this driver is out of date. Checking the Epson site, they have not released a new update in quite a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Have you checked for driver updates for your printers that are compatible with the latest version of Photoshop?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 06, 2021 Apr 06, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hallo Kevin,

ich habe den neuesten Treiber, der jedoch schon etwas älter ist. Aus PS CC 2020 (mit Strg+P) und aus dem aktuellen Lightroom V 10.2, sowie aus Windows 10 64 bit, kann ich den Drucker ansteuern und er druckt auch.

Nur eben aus PS 2021 nicht.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It appears this driver is out of date. Checking the Epson site, they have not released a new update in quite a while.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes, it its.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 05, 2021 Apr 05, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Try holding down the spacebar and click on Print in the File menu. That should reset the print dialogue

Dave

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Das habe ich gemacht. Resultat: Drucker wird nich angesteuert und PS wird geschlossen.

Danke für deinen Rat.

Beste Grüsse Dieter

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2021 Apr 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have fixed it. Thanks at all.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines