Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems saving a file because of program error

New Here ,
Jan 13, 2021 Jan 13, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

¿Does anybody know why this happens?

Captura de Pantalla 2021-01-13 a la(s) 10.38.41.pngCaptura de Pantalla 2021-01-13 a la(s) 10.38.39.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you updated to version 22.1.1, this issue is reported as been fixed with that version

2021-01-13 11_31_23-Window.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having the same issue even after updating to 22.1.1. This is an incredibly frustrating issue and makes the program worthless. I try to save frequently, but when you get in the flow and just cranked out an hour of work and then you can't save or export your files it's infuriating. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I already update PS and still have the issue :@

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 14, 2021 Jan 14, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I unistalled the versión I had of Photoshop and intalled a previous... and the problem disappeared! but I can't update my version unless they fix that thing in the program 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines