Problems saving an Animated GIF in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, first time posting here!

I'm having an issue with saving an animated GIF in Photoshop. I'm using CC on a macbook air. I've gone through the steps with the timeline, creating frame animation, creating frames from layers and adjusting time under each frame. But when I go to Export>Save for Web (Legacy), I get a black screen. The drop downs are still available, so I can select GIF 128 Dithered, but it won't allow me to save. I keep getting an error message. See below. Thanks in advance!Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 9.03.04 AM.png 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems saving an Animated GIF in Photoshop

New Here ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there, first time posting here!

I'm having an issue with saving an animated GIF in Photoshop. I'm using CC on a macbook air. I've gone through the steps with the timeline, creating frame animation, creating frames from layers and adjusting time under each frame. But when I go to Export>Save for Web (Legacy), I get a black screen. The drop downs are still available, so I can select GIF 128 Dithered, but it won't allow me to save. I keep getting an error message. See below. Thanks in advance!Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 9.03.04 AM.png 

TOPICS
How to

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jan 02, 2021 0
LEGEND ,
Jan 02, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Your post was moved over from the "Using the Community" forum, which is for getting help using this forum system, to a better forum.

I hope this helps. Best of luck to you.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 02, 2021 0
New Here ,
Jan 03, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks Just Shoot Me 🙂

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 03, 2021 0