• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems since Windows 10 update - Photoshop 20.0.6

Community Beginner ,
Oct 16, 2019 Oct 16, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having a problem with Photoshop v 20.06 since the Windows 10 update.. I recieve errors when trying to get in:

Command "make" is not currently available.  When I hit continue..then I get  Command "set" is not currently available.  Hit continue I will ger the above errors two more times and then it changes to Comman "Select" is not currenly avialable. Continue get me Comman "Select" is not currenly avialable. one more then. then switches back to the first two erros 2 more times and then it stops giving me errors.. any suggestons.

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Laura,

That shouldn't be happening, let's make it right!

As you're getting Command is not currently available error, could you please have a look at this forum thread and let us know if it helps? https://community.adobe.com/t5/Photoshop/Action-the-command-quot-make-quot-is-not-currently-availabl...

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It sound like you are either running a Photoshop Script or playing a Photoshop Action on a document that does not have something that the Action or Script depends on.   So when the command "make something" that something can not  be made for something required for it to work does not exists so so that make command is currently not available.  When you select continue the Action continues to play and fails again  when  a select command is played. It may be trying to select the layer that make command should have create but did nor for a dependency did not exist.  Command not available is a common error message you see when you play an Acton or run a Script on a Document the does not meet some requirement.  If you have a [roblem with an action or script you need to post the Action or Script and a screen capture showing the error message and all of Photoshop UI palettes.

Supply pertinent information for quicker answers

• The more information you supply about your situation, the better equipped other community members will be to answer. Consider including the following in your question:
  • Adobe product and version number
  • Operating system and version number
  • The full text of any error message(s)
  • What you were doing when the problem occurred
  • Screenshots of the problem
  • Computer hardware, such as CPU; GPU; amount of RAM; etc.
JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 17, 2019 Oct 17, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
Thank you.. I think I have it fixed now.. I loaded the PP Actions a while back and tried to use some of them (honestly I don't know what I'm doing in Photoshop) and it seems I selected an action that has been causing me problems every since.. I went in and turned off the action that had a red check make and it seems to have fixed my problem

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines