Highlighted

Problems updating Photoshop (Windows 10)

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past sevceral wwwke I have been able to update automatically. I get a message to update manually. When I go to Help > Updates, I get a dialog box saying, "You'll need a new app to open this auphd link", along with a link to the Microsoft Store. Of coure, there are no results for "auphd". I could really ust some help finding a solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, FAQ, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems updating Photoshop (Windows 10)

New Here ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For the past sevceral wwwke I have been able to update automatically. I get a message to update manually. When I go to Help > Updates, I get a dialog box saying, "You'll need a new app to open this auphd link", along with a link to the Microsoft Store. Of coure, there are no results for "auphd". I could really ust some help finding a solution for this.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

TOPICS
Bug, Download and install, FAQ, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 28, 2020 1
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

What version of Photoshop are you updating?  Current versions of Photoshop are updated  via Adobe Creative Cloud desktop application.   There would not be any new updates for old Photoshop versions Adobe stopped support them years ago. image.png

image.png

You can see I removed CC, CC 2015, CC 2015 and CC 2017.  That CS6, CC 2014, CC 2018, CC 2019 and 2020 are installed and are up to date on my machine.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2020 0
Most Valuable Participant ,
Jun 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Old versions of Photoshop old Updates can be downloads from Adobe Site and you can run the updates on your machine.

Old Photoshop Windows Versions Updates 

Old Photoshop Macintosh Versions Update

I also believe old Macintosh Phoshop versions will only run on old version of Apple OS.  There was a lot of 32Bit code in Old Photoshop version and Photoshop plug-ins.

JJMack

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jun 28, 2020 0
New Here ,
Aug 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please I am having the same error messagefor Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020 version 20190827.m.136736. I only bought this recently, and can't locate auphd. Please help as I cannot find the answer on the official site.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Aug 06, 2020 0