• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems uploading to when saving from save for web

New Here ,
Mar 25, 2021 Mar 25, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

For some reason, I'm having problems uploading to files websites, specifically if I save them from Photoshop using Save for Web (legacy). But if I save them doing a regular save as, my images can be selected.

Anyways...

They look like this when I try to upload. 

Can't select them, I already tried asking apple for help cause I thought this was a mac problem, but they said its more of a adobe problem since it only happens when I save from Save for Web.

8E33E540-BD26-4CF4-BBF2-CBEA0EB18B90.png

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 26, 2021 Mar 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please, try to add the extension type of the file to the filename.

Es:

Part 3.gif

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tried it. It does not work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 08, 2021 Apr 08, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am Win user but... why are files washed or grayed out? Is that normal? Are you exporting animated GIF's? Can you upload somewhere one or more files and post link to check them?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The files are not "washed out/grayed out" they simply cannot be selected to be uploaded anywhere in the web.

As I stated in my post, this only happens if I use Save for Web.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 12, 2021 Apr 12, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The mac version of photoshop 22 has a file extension bug that sometimes precludes the file extension getting added.

If when you use File>Save for Web always check that there is a file extension added to your filename before saving.

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/photoshop-save-for-web-mojave/5f8fa4d572a09d0...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines