• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems whit photoshop 22.3.1 update

New Here ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The problem is that before the update photoshop was cool , but now my vector, my selections and my work table , more specify around the work table, when i go for google, or for my file explorer to put my images that part be pixelated whit the image that i put or the window that i was, aslo when i zoom the image the image be really slow , before that update all was cool ,i dont have problems but now yes , is like the program it would be broken. please help me to fix it or put a parche to fix it.

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Apr 15, 2021 Apr 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, there are some bugs yet in the latest version it is good to use 2020 or which version you are using revert back...regards

Ali Sajjad / Graphic Design Trainer / Freelancer / Adobe Certified Professional

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 16, 2021 Apr 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

hi bro, but how i can do it? im new whit photoshop... well i have like a 6 months, but i nerver have to do that haha, how i can do o do you have a tutorial?pls

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines