• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with Batch ps cc 21.2.1

Explorer ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a basic PS user and have not done Batch in many years.  I have several questions.  I have never really understood the file naming section.  The info in the help section is confusing to me. All I want to do is have the batch graphics put into another folder under the same names.  Also, when I close out the Batch dialogbox I get  this weird error message  "The command feather is not currently avaliable"  What is this??  I also don't know when the batch is actually recording or how to end it when i am finished with Actions.  Any assistance would be appreciated. Thank you

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Aug 07, 2020 Aug 07, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about this, could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps?https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 16, 2020 Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

restting preferences to default made no difference.  I I asked for very specific information in my question and what you told me is of no help whatsoever. Also I did not get an email informing me of your response. I have looked all over and could find no setting to make sure that I get emails when there is a response. I would like help with this also. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Aug 18, 2020 Aug 18, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I did find section in accounts concerning the email notifications. Everything was turned on so that I would receive email notifications yet I did not get that notification with the last response. So I reset everything and we will see if email notifications do occur.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines