Highlighted

Problems with Colour Range on Ps 2021

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer (iMac) is constantly hanging when I try to use Colour Range in Ps 2021. Anyone else having the same problems?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with Colour Range on Ps 2021

New Here ,
Nov 02, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My computer (iMac) is constantly hanging when I try to use Colour Range in Ps 2021. Anyone else having the same problems?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 02, 2020 0
New Here ,
Nov 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes exactly the same problem. In another conversation at this source it was noted that as long as P'shop was the only program running the problem didn't happen. I tried this, shuttiung everything else down and yes colour range selection did work correctly. This is a real pain though because I want to jump back and forth between Lightroom and P'shop and having to keep closing LR is screwing up my workf;ow continuity.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 10, 2020 0