Highlighted

Problems with my computer since I install Adobe Creative

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

When I open Photoshop the screen turns off for less than a second, it goes black and then returns to normal.

My laptop is new, it is barely a month old, I don't have the same problem when I'm working on my iMac at work, only with my MacBook Pro

Any suggestion?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with my computer since I install Adobe Creative

New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi guys

When I open Photoshop the screen turns off for less than a second, it goes black and then returns to normal.

My laptop is new, it is barely a month old, I don't have the same problem when I'm working on my iMac at work, only with my MacBook Pro

Any suggestion?

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Sep 20, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I suggest you unistall Photoshop, using the drop-down menu in the Creative Cloud app, and reinstall Photoshop again. If that doesn't solve the problem then unistall it again and then run Adobe Cleaner before reinstalling Photoshop again.

Here's a link to Cleaner: https://helpx.adobe.com/uk/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 1
New Here ,
Sep 20, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you so much Derek!

It worked! 🙂 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Sep 20, 2020 1