Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with photoshop 2021

New Here ,
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,
after last update of my photoshop, there are several problems. For me the biggest is that I cant use space button on keybord to move on photo, when I make a bigger view (with ctrl and +). When photo is for example on 100% of her size I always push and hold spacebar and each tool changet into hand with it I can move with photo. And now there is strange window with text: "Could not complete your request because of a program error". I reinstaled it several times and it doesn´t have any effect on it. Please do you know where is problem?

And second problem is: Always when I used for example sharpenes on photo or blur and if I wanted it again, I push only ctrl+f and it repeat my last tool (blur or sharpenes) in same settings. But now when I push ctrl+f, it show me window about "Discover". Is there any new key for repeat it? Or why this function isn´t there?

Thanks for helping 🙂

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Nov 01, 2020 Nov 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

The hand tool is working fine for me with Photoshop 22.0 on Windows 10

For the "Could not complete your request because of a program error" see the below

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html#ProgramErroropeningfiles

As for the repeat last filter the shortcut is ALT + CTRL + F and it's that way for version 2019 as well

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines