• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with Photoshop CC 2020

Community Beginner ,
Nov 05, 2019 Nov 05, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I downloaded the new update (V 21.0) today and have been having major issues. The program appears to be 'locked', and menus, icons and panels are not displayed (sometimes partially). I have uninstalled and installed several times. I am running on Windows 10.

If I can't fix the problem, I want to go back to the old 2019 version, because it was running really smooth...

Any help is appreciated!?

photoshop-problems.jpg
TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Nov 06, 2019 Nov 06, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

Have you tried resetting your Photoshop preferences

image1.png

If that doesn't help you can go back to the previous version via the Creative Cloud app

image12.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes I have tryed all that... but I went back to 2019. And everything is OK agen. But I don't know what the problem is...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Not seeing any real issues here with Photoshop 2020 on Windows 10, I always keep the previous version installed in case of bugs in the new version

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're really sorry for the menu issues in Photoshop 21.0. If you still have photoshop 21.0 installed on your machine then, you can turn on the "Legacy Compositing" in Photoshop preferences > Performance tab, restart Photoshop.

Let us know if that helps.

Thanks,

Mohit

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I will try that. And let you know. Do you know what the issue is?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

NOPE! Still doesn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem with the photoshop 2020

The menu at the top where you can select files,layers, picture etc. it's missing the font layout, the menu drops down when you place and click the mouse at the top of the window. The editor window opens in witch seems like a layer on top of the homesite, and when you are editing and you have several different pictures open the tabs for the different pictures are missing, so it's pretty difficult to swap between them

I'm running Windows 10 
I hope it can be fixed in the future

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes same problem here. I run version 2019 until the problem is fixed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

More screen grabs...

photoshop-2020-problems.jpg

problems.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

That last screen grab looks like it has the Home screen and the Workspace open at the same time.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I don't know what the problem is. But everything is just a mess! Interface is not working properly. All menus at the top is missing. The panels are also messy or destroyed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

photoshop-2020.jpg

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 28, 2020 Jan 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Provisionally.

This measure should be seen as an interim solution.
Start your PC in safe mode on Windows 10 with the Internet.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/12376/windows-10-start-your-pc-in-safe-mode

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines