• Español
      • Français
      • Português
  • 日本語コミュニティ
    Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with printing from Photoshop 2021 using Canon iX6850 - can only see film profiles

New Here ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I'm having issues with colour printing an illustration  from Photoshop to my Canon iX6850, the colours are coming out dull. I think my main issue may be the printer Profile settings, I cannot see any Canon paper settings  only options for film stocks, e.g. Canon cinema, Kodak, Fuji film, etc.

Can anyone shed any light where the array of different print papers  in the drop down menu used to be and why this has changed?  I am using a A4 print preset to create my illustration.

Thank you in advance, after a whole day of troubleshooting I am quite desperate.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Dec 16, 2020 Dec 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, to help you we need to see some screenshots of Photoshop's 'print' window and the 'print settings' - which show the various driver software options please. 

FYI

Printer profiles are shown under the "Photoshop Manages Color" pulldown menu - in the media options of the printer driver software - what is offered are media names - not ICC printer profiles

I hope this helps
neil barstow, colourmanagement net :: adobe forum volunteer
google me "neil barstow colourmanagement" for lots of free articles on colour management
[please only use the blue reply button at the top of the page, this maintains the original thread title and chronological order of posts]

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines