• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with rendering trees

New Here ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

when ever I go to render a tree in photoshop I click filter<render<tree, and when I get to the customize screen for the tree all i can see is pink and i cant figure out how to turn it off. I am on the most current version of photoshop. Has anybody else had that problem? 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Feb 16, 2021 Feb 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Please try changing the Advanced Settings (Photoshop > Preferences > Performance > Graphic Processor Settings), but you have to restart Photoshop each time to have them take effect. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am having this issue too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 26, 2021 Feb 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It would be useful to know if this is an OS or hardware specific issue?

What operating system are you using?

What hardware?

Have you tried turning off GPU acceleration, or changed its settings as cp suggested?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Changing GPU did not help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Apr 07, 2022 Apr 07, 2022

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi

Perhaps you could provide more detailed information, what are your computer system specs, can you post a screenshot of the Photoshop interface to highlight the issue, also what exact version of Photoshop and operating system do you have.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines