Highlighted

Problems with Shift Key

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been uninstalling and reinstalling photoshop like mad the last few weeks trying to get my pressure sensitivity to register on my Huion GT-191 monitor. I finally got it working....Now when i am utilizing pressure sensitivity on a brush, when i press the shift key to get a straight line, photoshop doesn't register the pressure sensitivity and makes a line at the largest selected size. 

Has anybody run into this? 

I am using the sub based Photoshop 2020

Huion GT-191

Windows 10 pro

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Problems with Shift Key

New Here ,
May 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've been uninstalling and reinstalling photoshop like mad the last few weeks trying to get my pressure sensitivity to register on my Huion GT-191 monitor. I finally got it working....Now when i am utilizing pressure sensitivity on a brush, when i press the shift key to get a straight line, photoshop doesn't register the pressure sensitivity and makes a line at the largest selected size. 

Has anybody run into this? 

I am using the sub based Photoshop 2020

Huion GT-191

Windows 10 pro

Topics

Bug

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same issue here!! Have you fixed ?

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 16, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Gaarin, 

I don't know if it is totally fixed at the moment, but what I found out was that an older version of the HUION Drivers fixed the problem momentarily, for about a week. After that the most recent Huion Driver fixed it. There was a bunch of uninstalling the Huion software, re setting up the screen, then installing a different driver to find the sweet spot. I apologize for not having a better answer for you, but that is what got me through. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines