• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems:with the latest Photoshop 2020 Assertion Failed

New Here ,
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have been having this issue for months I tried to reinstall and uninstall Microsoft C+ anything's not work still.

044df5bc3376a5e5b4239f1eb4884d18-png.jpg

"Program: ..._modules\node-vulcanjs\build\Release\VulcanJS.Node File:...\src\vulcanapter.cc

Line:457 "

Expression:vulcan_

For information on how your program can cause an assertion failure, see the Visual C++ documentation on asserts

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Jan 23, 2020 Jan 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop 2020 is crashing with an error assertion failed, Would you mind checking out the steps mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/x-productkb/global/troubleshoot-c-runtime-errors-products.html and let us know if that helps?

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 30, 2020 Jan 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have done these steps I even had an Adobe Tech support remote desktop my PC and the problem still not resolved.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Feb 03, 2020 Feb 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry that the issue still persists. Would you mind removing Photoshop using the Creative Cloud Cleaner tool as mentioned in this article https://helpx.adobe.com/in/creative-cloud/kb/cc-cleaner-tool-installation-problems.html and then reinstall it? Let us know if that helps.

~Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 05, 2020 Feb 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have tried this as well and you still don't help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines