• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Problems with the latest version of Photoshop (22.1.1) on macOS Big Sur

Community Beginner ,
Jan 26, 2021 Jan 26, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The program closes by itself after a few minutes. I have tried installing and uninstalling several times but with no improvements. You can't work like this ...

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Beginner , Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

With the latest update the problems seem solved. Thank you

Daniela

Votes

Translate

Translate
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 27, 2021 Jan 27, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Please go to the System Preferences for your Mac, then Security and Privacy, then select the Privacy tab. Then select Accessibility from the list to the left & check if Photoshop is added to the list with a check mark in front of it. If Photoshop is not a part of the list, please add it by unlocking the window first using the lock at the bottom left, then clicking the + icon & navigating to the Applications folder. Also, grant permissions to Photoshop under Full disk access located in the same list as Accessibility. Once done, restart the Mac & check if it helps.

If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 07, 2021 Feb 07, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for the reply. Photoshop was already in the accessibility list and is ticked. Now I have better set the Photoshop settings and it seems to work. If I still have problems I will write here. Thanks, Daniela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Feb 11, 2021 Feb 11, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

With the latest update the problems seem solved. Thank you

Daniela

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines