• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

problems with updated Photoshop2021

New Here ,
Dec 06, 2020 Dec 06, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

No more automatic updates. I have turned them off. Kind of like the proverbial closing of the barn door after the amimals have escaped.

I cannot automatically open images in the new program without going through numerous steps. Often clicking open on an image takes me to photoshop 2018. My 2020 version has totally disappeared. (If I still had it, I would probably use it instead of the new"updated" 2021 version. I have lost several plugins that I previously paid for and used a lot! Nik collection is now not recommended with photoshop2021 and that was one of the MOST IMPORTANT tools that we used. The black and white conversion and the HDR part was excellent. Do I want to pay for these plugins again, NO! Besides they don't work with 2021.

Our computer is set up for two users, one side does seem to access the 2021 program a little more directly but still is cumbersome and very frustrating.

We have had the subscription for many years now and are very disappointed. What do you have that is comparable?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?