Program error - Can't save

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've had this problem ever since I updated to Photoshop 2021. I can't do a whole lot of things in photoshop due to a message that comes up saying "Could not complete your request due to program error". 

daniellek15369243_0-1609313436455.png

I can't save any files. I can't copy and paste. I can't export. I can't merge any layers/groups. I can't convert things to smart layers. I can't do anything!!!! I've been working on a project and I can't save it or export it. 

HELP ME PLEASE

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Program error - Can't save

New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I've had this problem ever since I updated to Photoshop 2021. I can't do a whole lot of things in photoshop due to a message that comes up saying "Could not complete your request due to program error". 

daniellek15369243_0-1609313436455.png

I can't save any files. I can't copy and paste. I can't export. I can't merge any layers/groups. I can't convert things to smart layers. I can't do anything!!!! I've been working on a project and I can't save it or export it. 

HELP ME PLEASE

TOPICS
Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Dec 29, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 1
New Here ,
Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, still doesn't work. Still can't save or export or merge layers, etc.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 29, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ME TOO. AND IT'S AWWWWWFUL!!!!! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ADOBE FIX THIS ASAP.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2020 0
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is the wrong place to address Adobe directly. This here is a public forum and not the Adobe support and we are all normal users as you are. 

In the Bug- / Feature Request forum you can adress Adobe employees. There's already an approriate entry about this issue.

Photoshop: No red preview when changing brush size | Adobe Photoshop Family

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2020 0
New Here ,
Dec 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Argl ! I've got the same problem !!!! I cant' save, copy and paste....... since I updated Photoshop.

Help !

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Dec 30, 2020 0
Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, affected users should update to Photoshop 22.1.1 as it fixes the issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

If the update does not appear in the CC app, go to help>check for updates.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jan 19, 2021 0