• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program error in Photoshop 22.3.0

Community Beginner ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since the last Photoshop update 22.3.0 I've been getting a program error when loading an image. I also tried to reset the settings directly in Photoshop. Also this action generated a program error. Is there a solution to the problem?

Thanks Rolf

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Mar 15, 2021 Mar 15, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The same thing happens to me. Need a quick correction of this 22.3.0 problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for posting, I have the same problem. FYI: I have a very powerful Dell workstation running windows 10.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 17, 2021 Mar 17, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Resolved that problem. Just downgrade to 22.2 version. And it's work perfect. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

do you have a link to version 22.2 ? the normal download-link is 22.3

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Just open Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop and look at the screenshot. (example how to do same operation with InDesign) And you will see all of previous versions of Photoshop

Or learn here:
https://helpx.adobe.com/download-install/using/install-previous-version.html 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

perfect. Thank you.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Welcome! 😃

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have this same problem too! Frustrating to have to uninstall and reinstall an older version but shall do in the meantime. Thanks 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2021 Mar 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yepp. Also have problem with 22.3. The whole app froze and since I'm on PC it was ctrl+alt+del to close.

Same problem every time. I was only to crop an image, but since the app froze I couldn't even do that.

Downgraded to 22.2 and everything is now working. So, waiting for 22.3.1 or something like that...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think, Adobe has to correct this programerror asap.

I have a Dell-Workstation Precision T1700 with Windows 10: PS 22.3. doesn't work 

and a HP spectre with Windows 10: PS 22.3. work correctly

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yep. Absolutely same bug. Deep freezing after cropping, or copy\paste image from browser.

Wish support team know about this problem, and fix it asap. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. S.O. Windows 10.

I also noted that:

1. Most of the filter are grey-out

2. In preferences the voice "Performance" is not more available.

Version 22.2 Works fine.

Wake-up Adobe! We are paying a subscription for a more professional updating service!

Thanks

Marco  

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 21, 2021 Mar 21, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Having same problems too in addition to error message when going from LR to PS.  Went back to 22 and no problem. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Mar 28, 2021 Mar 28, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem.

I have updated my NVIDIA Quadro 2000 drivers with the last available version (v. 461.92) and now Photoshop 22.3 seems to work properly.

If you have any NVIDIA Graphics Cards on your Windows PC I suggest to try to update drivers and then reinstall the Photoshop release 22.3.

I Hope this can help at least some of  you.

Thanks Marco

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks, a logical choice. I just checked my NVIDIA drivers and they were and are all up to date. So for me that wasn't a solution. I updated all the drivers on my system that can be updated & the problem is still there. FYI: I has previousely reinstalled Windows to see if that would fix the problem & that didn't work.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Marco,

I've done the same. After update to the last available NVIDIA-driver (v. 461.92) Photoshop 22.3 works on my computer.

Thanks Rolf

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I have the same problem. I also get the error when I try to use the keyboard shortcuts. Very frustrating. Guess I will be going back to the older version too.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines