• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program error when saving

New Here ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Getting a pop-up saying it cant save due to program errror. This goes for all kind fo formats (.psd .jpeg). If I save it as a new name it works. I've tried other work arounds I've seen (blank layers, hiding everythin, deelteign text layers etc.) nothing works of those.

iMac and latest CC-version.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2020 Nov 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is an known error. Adobe is working on to solve it.

https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/known-issues.html

My System: Intel i7-8700K - 64GB RAM - NVidia Geforce RTX 3060 - Windows 10 Pro 22H2 -- LR-Classic 13.2 - Photoshop 25.5 - Nik Collection 6.8 - Topaz Photo AI 2

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I currently have this issue, it's happening all the time now, after first encountering it yesterday with not being able to save after doing a sky replace. Now it's just not letting me save files at a certain point (files that have been started and worked on, but after dragging in a smart object it seems to not want to save). 

On the known issues it currently doesn't mention a program error saving, just opening - it's version 22.1, I tried the disable GPU tip, that doesn't work, I have the latest Nvidia drivers on a supported graphics card (RTX 2060 Super).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 11, 2020 Dec 11, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Tive o mesmo problema para salvar meus trabalhos. A nova atualização sumiu com a minha área de trabalho salva, todos os formatos de arquivos também sumiram. Muito ruim.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Jan 19, 2021 Jan 19, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi! update to Photoshop 22.1.1 as it fixes the "program error" issue: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html

If the update does not appear in the CC app, go to help>check for updates.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 23, 2021 Jan 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have updated to 22.1.1

The problem is still there.

I'm running an iMac 27" Big Sur 11.1

This is getting pretty brtual.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Updated and the same error is still there. 2 months+ of not being able to save a file without renaming it is not a good thing.. working with photoediting is a nightmare with this bug!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I had this issue sporatically before today.  Now it is every time with each file.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Uninstalled and reinstalled Photoshop and still the same problem.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Mar 16, 2021 Mar 16, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, which version are you using? Could you post help>system info?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines