• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program error while creating or saving a document after Photoshop 22.1 update

New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since today's update, can´t even save a jpg file. Always says: Could not complete your request because of a program error. I'm very confused.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
New Here ,
Dec 09, 2020 Dec 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I see the same error on Windows 10

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 10, 2020 Dec 10, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same error over here.
I found out that if the layer content is within the canvas, I'm able to save the document. But if it exceeds the borders, the same warning appears.
Screen Shot 2020-12-10 at 14.29.13.pngScreen Shot 2020-12-10 at 14.29.28.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem on my MAC.
Screen Shot 2020-12-22 at 7.33.03 PM.png

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 22, 2020 Dec 22, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm so over this whole program error!!! I can't save anything I've used png files in, I turn them all off as some suggest and nope. This is an ongoing error so why, Adobe, can this not be fixed? I'm trying to download an older version because I didn't have this issue until the new update. It saves it with its own name now if I turn off all the layers but come on. This is ridiculous for the amount we pay to have the program and when I need this every single day it's grating on my nerves. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines