• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program error while rendering a video Photoshop 2020 on a macOS

New Here ,
Nov 25, 2019 Nov 25, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am trying export a small video from photoshop, a simple slideshow basically. I try render to video and only about half the video renders out before I get a "program error message". I'm not sure how to resolve this issue. Any reccommendations?

{Thread renamed by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Nov 27, 2019 Nov 27, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the program error while rendering a video in Photoshop 2020, could you please let us know what macOS version are you working on?

Also, where are you exporting the file local or external drive?

Could you try resetting the preferences of  Photoshop and see if it helps?https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 30, 2019 Nov 30, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey Sahil,

I work on an iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)

Running on macOS Mojave version 10.14.6

I am exporting onto my local desktop and I have also tried resetting all of my preferences.

But each time I export, it still gives me that error message.

I went back to Photoshop CC2019 and the file exported into an MP4 file perfectly.

Not sure what else to do.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Nov 28, 2019 Nov 28, 2019

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

On Wednesday, November 27, 2019, 4:36:14 PM EST, Adobe Support Community Mailer wrote:

|
|
| | Adobe Support Community |

|
|   |
| Hi benp79206116, |
|   |
| Sahil.Chawla just posted in a community you follow. |
|   |
| |
|   |
| Nov 25, 2019 05:31 PM in Photoshop |
|
Re: Program error photoshop 2020 on a Mac
|
|   |
|
Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the program error while rendering a video in Photoshop 2020, could you please let us know what macOS version are you working on?
iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014)Running on macOS Mojave version 10.14.6

Also, where are you exporting the file local or external drive?
Local/desktop

Could you try resetting the preferences of  Photoshop and see if it helps?https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/preferences.html
I reset the preferences but it still gives me this message:
I even went as far as uninstalling/reinstalling Photoshop 2020 with the same result |

|

Note: Make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. Migrate presets, actions, and settings

Regards,
Sahil

Reply to this message   Note: Replies posted via email are plain-text only. Login to the community to reply with text and images   

|
| | Adobe Support Community |
| | |

|

|
| You may manage your notification settings or unsubscribe from all Adobe Support Community e-mails. |
| Adobe is located at 345 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA 95110 USA. |
|   |
| Privacy policy | Contact Us |

|
|
| |
Contact us

Find out how to contact Adobe for Support, Sales and more.
|

|

|

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Feb 19, 2020 Feb 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hello, try to update to Photoshop 21.1, released today, as a fix for program error in the timeline is listed in the release notes: https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/fixed-issues.html#photoshop-desktop-fixed-issues

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines