• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program Error while saving files in Photoshop 21.2.4

New Here ,
Oct 13, 2020 Oct 13, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can anybody help with a 'program error' when simply saving a file. If I persist and keep trying it eventualy saves, but getting really annoying now.

I did see on some old posts from a couple of years that you have to switch off "Enable Generator" but this makes no difference at all.

And, yes this is latest version 21.2.4

{Thread title edited by moderator}

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

We're sorry about the trouble with Photoshop. Would you mind telling us which operating system are you working on?

You can try enabling the option for Legacy Compositing in Photoshop by going to the Preferences, then Performance. Once done, quit and relaunch Photoshop to check if it helps. If the issue persists, you can try to reset the preferences of Photoshop using the steps mentioned here: https://adobe.ly/2Qzc0K3

Please backup your settings prior to resetting the preferences. You can check: https://adobe.ly/2vNz6FG

Let us know how it goes!

Regards,

Nikunj

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello, I am running OS 10.15.7

I'll try your suggestions and let you know.

Thanks, Jon

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Result!....... Enabling the option for Legacy Compositing has solved the problem.

Thnak you

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Oct 30, 2020 Oct 30, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

I'm running OS 10.13.6

Photoshop 21.2.4 is stuck in Saving 0%

When I try to save or save as it says Could not complete because it's being saved.

I can't quit, can't force quit. 

I do not know what to do. And no matter what I'm losing over an hour of artwotk.

I've been having so many problems with the new versions. Maybe it's because I'm still running High Sierra. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines