• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Program error

New Here ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have install photahop beta on my surface bro x (SQ2) and I could not create new or open new image into the program. A massage appear to me that " could not complete your request because of a program error ". I have tried to disaple the graphics function but I'm also I cant access the program prefrences due to the same error that appearing to me.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Adobe Employee ,
Apr 23, 2021 Apr 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

Sorry to hear about the program error in Photoshop. It is a known issue and our product team is working on a fix for it. You may check this article to know about some available workarounds and troubleshooting steps: 
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/program-error-opening-psd.html#Programerrorwhilesavingfiles 

Thanks!
Sahil

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
May 01, 2021 May 01, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

The Problem still exist even after the latest update.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines