Highlighted

Programme error since last update

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried to use Photoshop over the weekend. when i try to open an image all i get is a error box "Could not complete your request because of a programme error" notice that there had been a recent update? can still use Lightroom but cannot when in Lightroom try to go back into Photoshop for some specific editing, all i get is the following then you cant close Photoshop down. - any help would be appreciated. - Phil

louisec94992235_0-1605448602830.png

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Programme error since last update

New Here ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

tried to use Photoshop over the weekend. when i try to open an image all i get is a error box "Could not complete your request because of a programme error" notice that there had been a recent update? can still use Lightroom but cannot when in Lightroom try to go back into Photoshop for some specific editing, all i get is the following then you cant close Photoshop down. - any help would be appreciated. - Phil

louisec94992235_0-1605448602830.png

TOPICS
Actions and scripting, Crash or freeze, Problem or error, Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 15, 2020 0

Have something to add?