• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Progress bar freezes during import from Lightroom

New Here ,
Jul 01, 2020 Jul 01, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm using MAC OS Catalina on an iMac.  In Photoshop 21.2.0, I'm seeing the following issue when sending a file from Lightroom to Photoshop.

If Photoshop is NOT already running, there's no problem in sending the file (say, using CMD-E in Lightroom).  Photoshop boots up and imports the file.

If Photoshop IS already running, however, after the file imports and my screen takes me to Photoshop, the import progress bar is overlaid on the imported image.  It's frozen at its "start" or "empty" state.  Clicking on the bar changes it to "full" (full blue line), but the progress bar remains visible and frozen.  Clicking outside the progress bar makes it disappear, though it seems to be just hidden behind the imported image.  I've also had Photoshop crash sometimes when all this has happened, though that's not inevitable.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Beginner ,
Jul 24, 2020 Jul 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue and although I was recommended to turn on Legacy Compositing in prefs it still does the same, it is a new issue that I have never experienced before.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Dec 21, 2020 Dec 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same issue. 

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 10, 2021 Mar 10, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Issue here with my

Captura de Tela 2021-03-10 às 06.34.49.png

mac-mini.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines