Highlighted

Progress bar keeps appearing

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I have this issue where if I switch to a different application and then back to Ps, I get an empty progress bar. It's not doing anything, I don't even need to be doing a process for it to appear. To clear it, all I need to do is click anywhere outside of the progress window. Is there a way to stop this happening? I haven't tried anything just yet, except the standard machine off and on. 

My Ps version is 21.2.0

My system is on Mohave 10.14.6

Thanks in advance

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Progress bar keeps appearing

New Here ,
Jul 12, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi all, I have this issue where if I switch to a different application and then back to Ps, I get an empty progress bar. It's not doing anything, I don't even need to be doing a process for it to appear. To clear it, all I need to do is click anywhere outside of the progress window. Is there a way to stop this happening? I haven't tried anything just yet, except the standard machine off and on. 

My Ps version is 21.2.0

My system is on Mohave 10.14.6

Thanks in advance

Topics

Bug, Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Community Beginner ,
Jul 21, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, I have had exactly the same problem since updating to the 21.2.0 release on a mac with os catalina 10.15.5 (latest)

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have a similar problem, but PS must be shutdown to remove it.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
New Here ,
Sep 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Is there any solution yet? I have the same issue.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines