• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

progress bar.

New Here ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hey guys this is my frist time posting, I have been working on some overlays for my twitch but when I when I go to the paint bucket and fill something in; the progress bar comes up, and also uses all space on my macbook. I have plenty of space as i have recently upgraded my macbook. Is this a bug? if so when will it be fixed because I am paying an awful lot of money for something that I can't fix and will there ever be an update to fix this problem as it seems everything on my end is perfectly fine. I would appreciate it if someone could help me thank you. 

Be safe every 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,
Mar 23, 2021 Mar 23, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi. The paint bucket seems to be almost a deprecated tool, nowadays. Please see if this happens if you have your selection, then use Edit>Fill>and choose Foreground color. On a high resolution image, your bucket may be trying to see if there are many/a lot of edges to detect. Edit>Fill is more direct. If it works, you can always fill a selection with the foreground color by typing Opt/Alt +Delete/Backspace

Adobe Community Expert / Adobe Certified Instructor

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines