Highlighted

Progress Window stays open

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tell Lightroom to Edit in Photoshop it sends the file to Photoshop and Photoshop shows the progress bar as the file opens. However, once the file is open the progress bar is still active showing the blue bar about 99% complete and the Cancel button is missing. I can move the progress window out of the way and continue to work with no other issues. If I do an edit where another Progress window opens, the first one closes. I can go between Photoshop and Lightroom with no issues except for the Progress window being open. Doesn't happen all the time but most of the time. This started after the upgrade to 21.2.0.
I'm on a Mac using Mojave.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

Progress Window stays open

New Here ,
Jun 26, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When I tell Lightroom to Edit in Photoshop it sends the file to Photoshop and Photoshop shows the progress bar as the file opens. However, once the file is open the progress bar is still active showing the blue bar about 99% complete and the Cancel button is missing. I can move the progress window out of the way and continue to work with no other issues. If I do an edit where another Progress window opens, the first one closes. I can go between Photoshop and Lightroom with no issues except for the Progress window being open. Doesn't happen all the time but most of the time. This started after the upgrade to 21.2.0.
I'm on a Mac using Mojave.

Topics

Mac, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Jun 26, 2020 2
New Here ,
Jul 03, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have the same problem and in addition I can't save the file unless I "save as..." each time

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 03, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 04, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 04, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 05, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same problem. Also PS 21.2.0   I click on the Photoshop window and that sends the Progress Bar window to the back.  Annoying.  

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 05, 2020 0
Community Beginner ,
Jul 09, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Same here! very annoying!

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 09, 2020 0
New Here ,
Jul 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Creative Cloud update for Photoshop addressing critical workflow bugs, crashes, etc. This problem is still on going for me. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Jul 27, 2020 0