• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Properties panel not working correctly

Community Beginner ,
Dec 29, 2020 Dec 29, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am a bit fed up with Adobe passing the buck to online forums when there is a problem with their software that needs fixing.  I searched through reams of advice but found no workable solutions to my problem: the properties panel in Photoshop 2020 not displaying all available options. All I wanted to do was change the default measurement units from pixels to either mm or cm.  Not too hard, one would have thought but it seems I have to scan through endless, often inappropriate posts to find one that may answer my problem.  Adobe, I pay a hefty amount for Creative Cloud, I think I should be getting better than this from you rather than fobbing off to 'Adobe Community'.  What happened to online Help/chat? Aside from this, Photoshop has crashed twice today. If anyone does know the answer to my problem regarding Properties panel not working correctly, by the way, I would appreciate help.  Thankyou..

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?