• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Property lines on 360 photos

Community Beginner ,
Oct 23, 2020 Oct 23, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Im sure there is a simple answer to this, I do real estate photography and its becomeing more and more requested property lines be added. No problem. Now 360 virtual tours are becoming major in my area so now I'm having requests for the aerial photo show the lines. So my question is how to get the lines to stay attached to the photo when you move the photo around in the Spherical panorama viewer? The lines stay stationary on the screen where I place them. I need them to move with the photo so I can add more lines around the photo. I've attached photos to hopfully better explain what Im talking about. Thanks in advanced!

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Open the 360° photo in Photoshop, add the property lines, select the Background layer and your shape layer, and go to 3D > Spherical Panorama > New Panorama Layer from Selected Layer(s). Then go to 3D > Spherical Panorama > Export Panorama...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well it gets so distorted at the top and bottom that will not work. I need to be able to add the lines while in the 3d viewer. Heres a link to a video, maybe it'll explain better lol. Thanks for the help.

https://youtu.be/-jVQ0eTL3Cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The jpeg images you posted are not 360 spherical panorama projections you need toe add the lines into the 360 spherical panorama projection image.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I was but here is a video of what Im trying to do. I can use the brush to paint on the photo but when I use the line tool it makes new shapes above the actual 360 photo. The brush could work but Im need to make straight lines. Thanks for the help in advace.

https://youtu.be/-jVQ0eTL3Cc

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You should add the line to empty layers above the Panorama  in Photoshop 360 Spherical Panorama feature. When you get them  right merge the line layer the 360 spherical panorama into 3d spherical panorama then export a new 360 spherical panorama projection and save it for your viewer.

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Well I tried that but when I merge the lines to the 360 I loose the ability to move the photo around. It flattens to the area Im currently at in the 360 photo. If theres a tutorial out there you know of please point me in the right direction. I've googled and youtube everything I can think of. Aerial 360 property lines, real estate 360 property lines. Im just not getting it. Again heres a video and yeah...Im going to kick myself when I figure it out!

https://youtu.be/7wguo0arqlw

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,
Oct 24, 2020 Oct 24, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It does not look like you are editing a 360 spherical panorama projection in photoshop 3d spherical  panorama feature in your.

Capture.jpg

image.png

copy.jpg

image.png

JJMack

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Oct 28, 2020 Oct 28, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks a bunch! I finally got it!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Feb 09, 2024 Feb 09, 2024

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Joshua, I am trying to do the same. I am not a photoshop pro and some of the instructions are missing steps that I require. Have you created a tutuorial by chance?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Expert ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

@Kimberley353562315is2 this is now depricated since Photoshop 22.2 - Adobe discontinued 3D support in Photoshop. https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/kb/3d-faq.html

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thank you kevin. I still need to find a way to draw lot lines on a pano.... 😞

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines