• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

PS 2020 Crashes on loading.

New Here ,
Aug 08, 2020 Aug 08, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,  I have a problem with PS 2020 crashing immediately it loads.  I have gone through and ensured that all my graphics and other drivers are up to date, .I have also unistalled and reinstalled all the CC Aps (several times) which seemed to resolve the crashing the first time but after opening and editing pictures a couple of times it starts crashing again.  I'm not certain which of the crash logs is the most useful to examine to see if I can fix it.
I've reverted back to v 21.0.1 which is the last version that actually opens without crashing although trying to use the Oil Paint filter it tells me my Graphics Drivers are out of date, which isn't true,  as when I have had newer versions running (on the odd occasion) it works ok.  
It all seems very random that sometimes it works and other times it doesn't.  Also when it does crash it seems to corrupt the CC App which then has to be reinstalled.  This is driving me insane and wasting a lot of my time trying to fix.

I  have PS 2019 installed and there are no problems with that at all.

Can anyone help me please ? 🙂

TOPICS
Windows

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
no replies

Have something to add?