Copied

PS 2021 HUD cursor preview not working in Mac Big Sur

TOPICS
Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

1 Correct Answer

Adobe Community Professional , Nov 19, 2020
davescm Adobe Community Professional , Nov 19, 2020
The issue is with v22.0.1 I raised a bug report yesterday - you may wish to add comments to it: https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/eye-dropper-sampling-ring-missing-in-v2201/5fb5ab4c2bd82446a3a5ee71   Dave

Translate

Translate
Jump to answer Jump to answer
New Here ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm having the same issue- but I'm working on a windows machine.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

The issue is with v22.0.1

I raised a bug report yesterday - you may wish to add comments to it:

https://feedback.photoshop.com/conversations/photoshop/eye-dropper-sampling-ring-missing-in-v2201/5f...

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
brianpex LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Nov 19, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

This is truly amazing. I have both an iMac and a MacBook Pro that I work with. The 15 inch MBP is for travel, workshops, etc. I have taught Photoshop and even advanced users have these crazy issues. 

The problem is this works fine on MBP - HUD Works as it always has when pressing CONTROL+OPT+CMD but on the iMac, it does not!!!! Drives me crazy!!! I can't figure out why. 

Also, on the MBP when using my Wacom, I have CONTROL+OPT mapped to the bottom rocker button on the stylus for easy size/hardness. Works as it should there, once again, showing the chosen color for the BRUSH PREVIEW (Default is red) but on the iMac that is NOT showing the HUD color picker, it is also not showing the BRUSH PREVIEW color...

Drives me crazy when things just stop working on one machine and not the other...

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines