Exit

Ps 2021 is taking 10mins to run!

New Here ,
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, 

I hope y'all are doing well. 

Photoshop cc 2020/2021 takes 10mins to run! I don't have large presets as it's a fresh install... 

What I have done: 

- Uninstall/ Reinstall again--------- Failed! 

- Replacing/ Emptying the preset folder ------------- Failed! 

- Running as Administrator-------------- Failed! 

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe
Feb 04, 2021 Feb 04, 2021

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi there,

Sorry that Photoshop Elements 2020 and 2021 version don't work on your computer as they take 10 mins to open.

Could you please try resetting the preferences of Photoshop and let us know if it helps?

To restore preferences quickly using a keyboard shortcut: Press and hold Alt+Control+Shift (Windows) or Option+Command+Shift (Mac OS) as you start Photoshop. You will be prompted to delete the current settings. Select "Yes". The new preferences files are created the next time you start Photoshop.

Also, make sure that you back up all your custom presets, brushes & actions before restoring Photoshop's preferences. https://helpx.adobe.com/in/photoshop/using/preset-migration.html 

Thanks,

Akash

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines