Highlighted

PS 2021 More Bugs Than Cheap Motel

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bug 1. when zooming in or out image will disappear(not closed) ctrl 0 does nothing , manual zoom in or out does nothing to show image again, need to close an reopen

Bug 2. When painting on a black mask with 100% Flow and Opacity, it does not completly hide or show some of the images that is not meant to be there at those opacity

Bug 3. Some times does not complete import of layer stack into PS from LR there is a blank layer

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS 2021 More Bugs Than Cheap Motel

New Here ,
Nov 14, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Bug 1. when zooming in or out image will disappear(not closed) ctrl 0 does nothing , manual zoom in or out does nothing to show image again, need to close an reopen

Bug 2. When painting on a black mask with 100% Flow and Opacity, it does not completly hide or show some of the images that is not meant to be there at those opacity

Bug 3. Some times does not complete import of layer stack into PS from LR there is a blank layer

TOPICS
Import and export, Problem or error

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Nov 14, 2020 0
Adobe Community Professional ,
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I just checked "Bug 1" and found no issues.

Maybe try resetting your preferences.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 1
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

1. Sounds like a GPU driver issue. Try turning off the GPU in Preferences - Performance as a troubleshooting measure. You will need to restart Photoshop.

2. Check the colour of black. It should be RGB 0,0,0. It can look black without being that zero value.

3. I've not had that issue. Can you describe the exact steps to try and replicate it.

Dave

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 2
D Fosse LATEST
Nov 15, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I think #3 is a bona fide bug. I've seen it mentioned on the Lightroom forum a couple of times. Not seeing it on either of my two machines, though, so it only hits a few people (as most bugs do; or they would have been caught).

As for the other two I agree with Dave. Video driver.

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Nov 15, 2020 2