Highlighted

PS 2021 Version 22 Text does not wrap

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to PS 2021 Ver. 22, when I attempt to write text longer than the width of the text box, regardless of the overall height and width of the text box, when my text gets to the edge of the text box, all text just disappears rather than wrapping the text to the next line. 

How do I get the text to wrap as it has in all past versions of PS? 

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more

PS 2021 Version 22 Text does not wrap

Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Since updating to PS 2021 Ver. 22, when I attempt to write text longer than the width of the text box, regardless of the overall height and width of the text box, when my text gets to the edge of the text box, all text just disappears rather than wrapping the text to the next line. 

How do I get the text to wrap as it has in all past versions of PS? 

TOPICS
Bug, How to, Mac

Views

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
Oct 27, 2020 0
Adobe Employee ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi there,

We're sorry for the text wrap issue after the latest update. Have you tried resetting Photoshop preferences to see if that helps? If not, please try it and let us know how it goes. Here's the article for the steps: https://adobe.ly/3ceal5t

Thanks,

Mohit

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 1
HalfFast LATEST
Community Beginner ,
Oct 27, 2020

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

After resetting the preferences, all seems to be working correctly again. 

Thank you for your quick response. 

Translate

Translate

Community Guidelines
Oct 27, 2020 0